+ Responder tema
Resultados 1 al 6 de 6
    Senior Member Circe

Talking Diccionario sobre Economía

Aquí os dejo un muy buen enlace, para las dudas que surjan sobre economía.

A veces los que más entienden en foros, se olvidan que los neófitos y nuevas personas que se incorporan al foro, no tienen los conocimientos adecuados, por A o B, porque esto de la economía no es algo que se preste para la divulgación, no vaya a ser que los mortales lleguemos a comprender como funciona esto.

http://www.economia48.com/

Senior Member Circe

Re: Diccionario sobre Economía

Arriba, lo subo ya que creo que le puede interesar a alguien.

Member Paul Marcinkus

Re: Diccionario sobre Economía

Me gusta la frase

Cita Iniciado por Circe
    no vaya a ser que los mortales lleguemos a comprender como funciona esto.

http://www.economia48.com/

Member Paul Marcinkus

Otro diccionario

La crisis ninja, de Leopoldo Abadía. Este diccionario es menos completo, pero también más divertido.

Re: Diccionario sobre Economia

LOL LOL LOL

Whats up, few questions for anyone

for sure I here you. by the way you should come and check out my sons blog. Thank you Jack and Gary. Thank you both for your kind greetings. We have replied to your posts below...

Jack * I agree that it can come in handy to have more people with problems involved in accessibility and also commenting on the availability of sites. However, my hubby is, in part, a web developer, and by means of me he had acquired very interested in convenience issues even though their only impairment has six and a half ft . tall! For your pet the virtual globe is the only one through which his height doesn't get in the way!

All too often those who actually face difficulties in terms of accessibility find ignored. I'm sick and tired of being told a website *is* accessible when I know darned well it's not - not to myself anyway! Even other impaired people often tell me that one thing is accessible because their certain assistance technology works, but that doesn't mean which mine, and my personal very particular means of accessing the internet, furthermore does. Anyway, that isn't to say there aren't plenty of people out there without impairments how do great operate in terms of accessibility!